is the first line of defense for pavement by waterproofing the surface. It is both preventive and also restorative. Parking lots are a large part of the esthetic impression of many properties, and fresh seal coat really makes the whole property look great.
- A quality seal coating project begins with proper preparation that includes thorough sweeping and expert repair of cracks and patching of potholes. Application must be thorough with no gaps and include the edges, and only after proper repair and preparation of the old surface.
- Enough seal coating must be applied to thoroughly penetrate the surface and seal the fine cracks and rejuvenate the asphalt.
are installed to help drain a parking lot or roadway. They must be properly installed and periodically maintained in order to serve their purpose. Part of each parking lot and driveway inspection by Parking Lot Services includes careful evaluation of the drainage system.
- Catch basins need periodic cleaning, and repair when the pavement around them breaks down or drainage is compromised in some way.
- Successive freeze-thaw cycles can be particularly hard on the edge around the drain, which then breaks down as traffic goes over the drain area.
- Ignoring drainage has consequences. It can accelerate the deterioration of the rest of the lot, and can actually contribute to unsafe conditions for example when run off accumulates and creates icy patches.
Painted Lines or Line Striping
is important for parking lot safety. The lines and markings direct traffic and how a lot is laid out determine efficiency and safety. Bright lines also contribute to curb appeal and send the message that the property is well cared for.
- We use high quality paint that produces lasting results.
- The surface has to be well cleaned so that paint adheres and produces a lasting result.
- When seal coating precedes line painting, there has to be proper cure time.
- Clean spray heads and experienced staff determine how sharp the line edges are, contributing to the final appeal of your property.
Crack Repair and Sealing
is a broad category of types of repairs depending on the depth, width and density of the cracks or where potholes have occurred. If ignored long enough, cracks may actually lead to having to cut out and remove a section of the pavement and creating clean cut edges in order that the area can be. Parking Lot Services thoroughly inspects your parking lot to determine the proper approach to repair to produce a lasting, and cost effective solution.
Our Asphalt Seal Coating Services Will Preserve and Enhance Your Blacktop Driveways
Driveways take a beating year round due to rain, snowplowing, temperature changes, and of course wear and tear from traffic. Parking Lot Services repairs and maintains blacktop driveways for private communities, leading to parking lots of apartments, industrial, retail and residential complexes. We also accept work on larger residential asphalt driveways.
The reason to sealcoat an asphalt driveway on a regular basis is to prevent accelerated wear and tear due to use and weather. Both sunlight, and extremes in heat and cold affect how long asphalt lasts and how it looks.
Before Parking Lot Services applies sealcoat, we clean your driveway thoroughly and repair the cracks expertly.
Hire a Qualified Paving Company for Asphalt Driveway Maintenance and Repair
It’s important you check out the qualifications and standards of a company before you hire them for asphalt driveway maintenance and repair. It’s important that you spend your maintenance budget with an experienced company like Parking Lot Services that is fully equipped and insured, staffed by experienced people, and follows clear and strict quality standards.
Parking Lot Services begins each estimate with a thorough inspection. You’ll know exactly what we recommend and why. We will set and hold to a clear schedule because we know this is important to you. We realize you have schedules to keep and that’s why we plan around our clients’ schedules.
Parking Lot Services is committed to your satisfaction. We serve Morris, Sussex, and all of Northern and Central New Jersey. We serve communities throughout Northern NJ, including Rockaway, Boonton, Morristown, Elizabeth, Jersey City, Montclair, Sparta, Vernon and Denville.